HYPERFOCUS:HOW TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IN A WORLD OF DISTRACTION – EBOOK
Canada’s productivity expert returns with a totally fresh angle on how to do more with less.
Throughout his experiments and research, Chris Bailey came across many little-known insights into how we focus (a key element of productivity), including the surprising idea that focus isn’t so much a state of heightened awareness (as we’d assume), but a balance between two frames of mind. The most recent neuroscientific research on attention reveals that our brain has two powerful modes that can be unlocked when we use our attention well: a focused mode (hyperfocus), which is the foundation for being highly productive, and a creative mode (scatterfocus), which enables us to connect ideas in novel ways. Hyperfocus helps readers unlock both, so they can concentrate more deeply, think more clearly, and work and live more deliberately. Diving deep into the science and theories about how and why we bring our attention to bear on life’s big goals and everyday tasks, Chris Bailey takes his unique approach to productivity to the next level in Hyperfocus, while retaining the approachable voice and perspective that made him a fast favourite.
Author: CHRIS BAILEY
Delivery1. Your orders shipped with FeedEx. 2. Free shipping orders only USA over $200.
Ship & Returns1. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 05 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue. 2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date. 3. All refund recipients will receive and email confirmation for their records. 4. To cancel an order, please contact store as soon as possible. if your order has not yet shipped. we will refund yor payment as soon as possible.
More InformationIf you would like any help in choosing a size please do not hesitate to contact us on. Phone: +44 (12) 123 789 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items are subject to availability. Bookberry.pk will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Personal data received during the order process is used for the purpose of fulfilling orders.