The second novel from the well-loved actress and Sunday Times bestselling author of Not Quite Nice, Celia Imrie.
Somewhere on the French Riviera, tucked between glitzy Monte Carlo and Cannes’ redcarpets, lies the town of Bellevue-Sur-Mer, home to an energetic band of expat retirees who have resolved to show it’s never too late to start afresh, and open a restaurant.
But as the razzmatazz of Cannes film festival penetrates Bellevue-Sur-Mer, its inhabitants become entangled in a complex pattern of love triangles and conflicting business interests, and something starts to feel distinctly oeuf…
3 in stockAuthor not available
- All items are subject to availability. Bookberry.pk will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Personal data received during the order process is used for the purpose of fulfilling orders.