Smarter: The New Science of Building Brain Power
Can you make yourself, your kids, and your parents smarter?
Expanding upon one of the most-read New York Times Magazine features of 2012, Smarter penetrates the hot new field of intelligence research to reveal what researchers call a revolution in human intellectual abilities. Shattering decades of dogma, scientists began publishing studies in 2008 showing that “fluid intelligence”—the ability to learn, solve novel problems, and get to the heart of things—can be increased through training.
But is it all just hype? With vivid stories of lives transformed, science journalist Dan Hurley delivers practical findings for people of every age and ability. Along the way, he narrates with acidtongued wit his experiences as a human guinea pig, road-testing commercial brain-training programs, learning to play the Renaissance lute, getting physically fit, even undergoing transcranial directcurrent stimulation.
Smarter speaks to the audience that made bestsellers out of Train Your Mind, Change Your Brain and Moonwalking with Einstein.
Author: DAN HURLEY
Delivery1. Your orders shipped with FeedEx. 2. Free shipping orders only USA over $200.
Ship & Returns1. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 05 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue. 2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date. 3. All refund recipients will receive and email confirmation for their records. 4. To cancel an order, please contact store as soon as possible. if your order has not yet shipped. we will refund yor payment as soon as possible.
More InformationIf you would like any help in choosing a size please do not hesitate to contact us on. Phone: +44 (12) 123 789 Email: email@example.com
- All items are subject to availability. Bookberry.pk will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Personal data received during the order process is used for the purpose of fulfilling orders.