The High Note
A few months after winning her school’s talent show with her original song Homesick, eighth-grader Lark’s star is on the rise. Not only did she impress her classmates, but now she’s making waves on YouTube, thanks to her friend Mimi uploading a video of Lark’s singing. A record executive is interested in signing Lark to his label, which infuriates Lark’s mom, who runs her own record label.
Meanwhile, Lark’s friends in the British boy band Abbey Road are still trying to make it big in the U. S. As they’re being primed for fame, Lark worries that she’s losing touch with her new friends… until they ask her to be an opening act. Can she find the courage to overcome her recurring stage fright in time to perform when it counts the most?
4 in stockAuthor not available
- All items are subject to availability. Bookberry.pk will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Personal data received during the order process is used for the purpose of fulfilling orders.