To Kill a Mockingbird
The unforgettable novel of a childhood in a sleepy Southern town and the crisis of conscience that rocked it, To Kill A Mockingbird became both an instant bestseller and a critical success when it was first published in 1960. It went on to win the Pulitzer Prize in 1961 and was later made into an Academy Award-winning film, also a classic.
Compassionate, dramatic, and deeply moving, To Kill A Mockingbird takes readers to the roots of human behavior – to innocence and experience, kindness and cruelty, love and hatred, humor and pathos. Now with over 18 million copies in print and translated into forty languages, this regional story by a young Alabama woman claims universal appeal. Harper Lee always considered her book to be a simple love story. Today it is regarded as a masterpiece of American literature.
Author: HARPER LEE
Delivery1. Your orders shipped with FeedEx. 2. Free shipping orders only USA over $200.
Ship & Returns1. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 05 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue. 2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date. 3. All refund recipients will receive and email confirmation for their records. 4. To cancel an order, please contact store as soon as possible. if your order has not yet shipped. we will refund yor payment as soon as possible.
More InformationIf you would like any help in choosing a size please do not hesitate to contact us on. Phone: +44 (12) 123 789 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- `All items are subject to availability. Bookberry.pk will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Personal data received during the order process is used for the purpose of fulfilling orders.