Meher Sami is a simple girl who prays five times a day, fasts in the month of Ramadan, doesn’t lie and considers love ‘a waste of time.’ She is proud of the fact that her prayers are always listened upon by Allah; and pays no attention to what her friends have to say about love. Meanwhile her friends, while trying to change her modest views, are also jealous of her ability to devote her life so completely to Allah without a care about the world. Life takes a sharp turn, when she gets involved with a boy unintentionally.
Darbar-e-Dil (English: Court of Love) is the story of transformation of one’s soul. Unlike the change for betterment this transformation is from good to bad. It was published in Khawateen Digest first.
Author: UMERA AHMED
Delivery1. Your orders shipped with FeedEx. 2. Free shipping orders only USA over $200.
Ship & Returns1. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 05 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue. 2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date. 3. All refund recipients will receive and email confirmation for their records. 4. To cancel an order, please contact store as soon as possible. if your order has not yet shipped. we will refund yor payment as soon as possible.
More InformationIf you would like any help in choosing a size please do not hesitate to contact us on. Phone: +44 (12) 123 789 Email: email@example.com
- All items are subject to availability. Bookberry.pk will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- If any price is different from that displayed we will inform you before dispatching the order and you will have the option of continuing with the order or not.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please inform us within 24 – 48 hours of receiving the goods.
- Personal data received during the order process is used for the purpose of fulfilling orders.